Tomorrow is a big day. I present my project, have lunch with an ex, my brother is getting married at a courthouse, and then hopefuly come home to my great boyfriend. Im not sure what to think about with the lunch, I guess it will be somewhat awkward but there are no feelings left there so it should be okay. The marriage isn't a big deal. I guess it is just a title really and a big wedding to come later. All I really look forward for tomorrow is seeing my parents and being able to just spend time with Josh and not have to stress out about being in the studio getting things done. :-)
Josh is all I want. It may seem to soon to think about a lot of things, but I honestly can say I don't want anyone else. Im so happy when I am around him. I love the fact that he is willing to help e with anything if I were to need it. He treats me so well and I know I can tell him anything. I can be myself which ever mood im in: whether it be dorky, geeky, bitchy, goofy, or just plain me..and he doesn't judge or get mad. Usually he justs laughs at me. I went through only two days without him and never wana do it again. I thought I would be okay but I really wasn't. I care about this kid more than I have for anyone in a long time. I can't describe what it actually is about him that makes hooked so bad, but something wont let me go. He is the first guy I've been able to be with in a long time that I really didn't mind being with all the time. I WANT to see him everyday and sleep with him every night. I can't get enough time with him! He is the greatest thing to ever be mine :-)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:
Post a Comment