Monday, November 9, 2009

Future

I think my studio teacher is someone that I will come back to for a recommendation. She seems to get to know the studio pretty well and she likes to be connected. She really cares about the students that she teaches.
She has a degree in architecture which will really help me in the future. When I try for graduate school, I think she would be a great person to write a recommendation. She knows a lot about the program that I am going into.
It is important to me, for a person that I want to write a recommendation, to actually know me. Some teachers don't really care about the student and only care about the work. I think a teacher that actually cares about each student individually shows really good character. That makes a good person for writing positive things.
I can't say a whole lot about other teachers that will help me. It will all come with time after this year. I think that when I make it into my major, there will be many more resources to use for recommendations. These people will actually have the credentials that I need.

10 comments:

  1. It is good to see that your professor likes to associate with her students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that you have an idea of who you think your mentor will be. It is awesome that you know what you need/want in a mentor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you already have a pretty good idea of what you want and need in a mentor. Your lucky to have already found someone that you think can be one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cool that you have a professor who likes working with their students. Also it sounds like she is exaclty what you are looking for in a mentor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im glad that you got a studio teacher that cares. with the way the design program works its really hit or miss. i hope for you the best when youre applying this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome that you have found such great quailities in a professor! She sounds like she would be able to offer you a lot of helpful guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have found someone that would be a good mentor for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though your studio professor can be a bit crazy she is knowledgable so that is a good chice for recommendations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you have a great pick. Hope you can find more like her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's good that you were able to find someone who enjoys to help her students and would probably be a good mentor.

    ReplyDelete